From MomLoveBeingAtHome, these are ten predictions with a 100% certainty of occurring:
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
Isn’t it great serving a God who is always the same, yesterday, today, for every tomorrow?
Hey all, here’s to a wonderful year which will begin new and end well.
May your tomorrows be as safe as your yesterdays and as hopeful as your best days because you’re guided and guarded by the God who made them both and loves you the same through all of them.
While I enjoy reading each and every one of you on my blogroll, there are a few blogs which I’ve found myself clicking out of the feed reader to read the whole article or to follow the story in more depth. I love every one of you, but these are the real gems:
- DougRoss@Journal – A recent addition to my rolls, I click to his articles perhaps more often than any other. Using images and humor to tell his stories gives a real strength to his presentation.
- Dinesh D’Souza – Always a provocative and eye-opening read.
- 4Simpsons – Using words in his titles such as “oxymoronic” and “arrogant” (and in the same title, no less), Neil keeps hitting hard and often at social, political, and religious issues.
- Barb’s Blog – Always a return to common sense, and sometimes to Brainless Canelons, Barb’s love of life is always refreshing.
- Verum Serum – One of my favorite blog titles (“verum” means “truth”) contains deep articles with lots of research and depth. Even if he does support Fred…
- Wit or Wisdom – One of the first blogs I found who actually linked back to me. And yes, he supports Huckabee. But he’s still good.
- SolomonHezekiah – A recent arrival, Sol dispenses wisdom from across the pond tackling deep issues with a breadth of wisdom that could only come from a school teacher.
- Thinking Out Loud – “Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries.” – What’s not to like?
Happy New Year!
From I, Pandora, here are wishes for a Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
May this be an enjoyable time for all alike as we gather with friends and family to celebrate the giving of the greatest gift.
Over Christmas and the New Years and up until the 11th of January, I will not be blogging regularly.
However, I’ve schedule several new articles and several reposts of articles from when I, Pandora was young, over a year ago now. Regular posting will resume on the 14th of January.
I will be visiting in California the first two weeks of the New Year, seeing my hometown for the first time since I moved out to Chicago nearly a year ago now. Accompanying me will be my girlfriend who will be meeting my family for the first time (pray for her).
And so I pray that for each and every one of you, God will speak peace into your hearts as He did to us all so many years ago.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!