Work has been rather busy of late and it’s been difficult to muster the brain power necessary to put on page coherent thoughts. Therefore, this admittedly incoherent thought shall have to suffice.
ShatteredChina posted this on Facebook and I thought it too hilarious not to pass up.
I thought you all might appreciate this . . . this is about my senior year of High School
RE-POST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Self love . . . no, I didn’t
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Not yet, and hope to never
3. Did you car pool to school? Yep. “Everyone climb in the van, we are going to drive around the block.”
4. What kind of car did you have in High School? 18 Speed Human Operated Biped
5. What kind of car do you have now? Anything that is availiable
6. It’s Friday night…where were you? Reading a book.
7. It is Friday night (present day) where are you? Tired, asleep, or studying. Maybe getting together with friends/people.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Lawn Care (Hated it), Starbucks
9. What kind of job do you do now? Intern, Day Camp Colunteer Coordinator, Barista (as a friend said . . . once a Barista, always a Barista)
10. Were you a party animal in High School? Oh, all the way . . . The three of us had great parties all the time. Me would get anoid at I am Myself was usually just wiped out on the couch.
11. Were you considered a flirt? How about not? . . . I mean, there were slim pickings
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? All three . . . infact, I was lead piano, and the only soloist
13. Were you a nerd? Um . . . how about I not answer this one? Ok Yes . . . and still am a big one (though I am not a geek . . . big difference)
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? I wish . . . get the day off school
15. Can you sing the Alma Mater? “Dear Mother, Dear Father can I take th 15 passenger out for a spin tonight?”
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Myself . . . or Saxon.
17. Where did you sit at lunch? The Kitchen . . . I mean, where else
18. What was your school’s full name? Golden Academy for the Support of Communities Actively Support Excellence . . . No, really just Golden Academy.
19. When did you graduate? This is an impossible question for a homeshooler to answer (that and, “What grade are you in?”
20. What was your school mascot? At that time . . . it was probibly Peanut
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Wouldn’t trade it for anything
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Sure . . . with who?
23. Would you talk to the person you went to Prom with? I prefer to not talk to myself.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yep . . . next time I look in the mirror, I will be sure to great the entire class.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Who? Ryan, Matthew, Andrew, Joseph, Anna, or Merrie? Yah, I try to talk to them here and there.