…in my family it was me.
And some linky love:
- The Night Writer is a recent discovery and addition to my blogroll.
- Neil at 4Simpsons keeps up the quality, like always. I like his dogs.
- Animate Matters’ Wes keeps my connected to Vox Day by one order of separation, a distance I can handle.
- TikiRae from Haemet keeps me up to date with current conservative thought on the Cornell College campus.
- Ironic SurrealismII and Velvet Hammer keep hitting things, plushly.
- MomLovesBeingAtHome loves being at home. My fiancee will appreciate her.
- Jay at OldFordRoad grew up on old Ford Road, it’s who he is. Stalwart.
- Sol at SolomonHezekiah keeps us up to date on the state of education in rural UK.
- SunflowerDesert keeps me wondering where I can find that desert.
And finally, this fine adaptation of Abbot and Costello’s famous “Who’s on first?”