Hey all, here’s to a wonderful year which will begin new and end well.
May your tomorrows be as safe as your yesterdays and as hopeful as your best days because you’re guided and guarded by the God who made them both and loves you the same through all of them.
While I enjoy reading each and every one of you on my blogroll, there are a few blogs which I’ve found myself clicking out of the feed reader to read the whole article or to follow the story in more depth. I love every one of you, but these are the real gems:
- DougRoss@Journal – A recent addition to my rolls, I click to his articles perhaps more often than any other. Using images and humor to tell his stories gives a real strength to his presentation.
- Dinesh D’Souza – Always a provocative and eye-opening read.
- 4Simpsons – Using words in his titles such as “oxymoronic” and “arrogant” (and in the same title, no less), Neil keeps hitting hard and often at social, political, and religious issues.
- Barb’s Blog – Always a return to common sense, and sometimes to Brainless Canelons, Barb’s love of life is always refreshing.
- Verum Serum – One of my favorite blog titles (“verum” means “truth”) contains deep articles with lots of research and depth. Even if he does support Fred…
- Wit or Wisdom – One of the first blogs I found who actually linked back to me. And yes, he supports Huckabee. But he’s still good.
- SolomonHezekiah – A recent arrival, Sol dispenses wisdom from across the pond tackling deep issues with a breadth of wisdom that could only come from a school teacher.
- Thinking Out Loud – “Commentaries from a female, conservative Christian worldview. Intermittent observations on human behavior and current events. Occasional bursts of personal tirades,confessions, and discoveries.” – What’s not to like?
Happy New Year!